Clear Aligners in Nashville, TN
Improving the appearance of your smile can be life-changing, especially if you’ve struggled with crooked, gapped, or overcrowded teeth for many years. If you’d love to achieve a straight, even smile without the hassle of traditional braces, clear aligners could be for you. At Belle Forest Dental, we can help you enhance the beauty and health of your teeth with a progressive clear aligner system quickly and conveniently. Here’s what you should know about how clear aligners could benefit you before scheduling your free consultation with our friendly team.
What Are Clear Aligners?
Clear aligners are a type of orthodontic appliance used to slowly move your teeth over time to a more desirable location. They are made from BPA-free plastic trays that are custom-made to fit your teeth securely and can be removed to eat and brush your teeth. These trays are replaced every 2-3 weeks and should be worn at least 22 hours a day in order to achieve the best results possible.
Clear Aligners Offered at Belle Forest Dental
At Belle Forest Dental, we are proud to offer Reveal clear aligners. These are made from high-quality materials that are known for their precise fit and comfortable treatment. They are also quite durable, are virtually invisible, and will not stain or cloud during your treatment.
How Long Does Clear Aligner Treatment Take?
The length of your clear aligner treatment will depend on the condition of your mouth as well as how well you follow the dentist’s recommendations for use. Most patients can expect to undergo treatment anywhere from 12 to 18 months. However, not wearing your orthodontic aligners as directed could result in longer treatment times.
Clear Aligner Process
The clear aligner process is simple. Here’s how it works:
- One of our trusted dentists will make a personalized cosmetic treatment plan based on the unique needs of your mouth.
- A mold will be made from digital scans of your teeth. This mold will be sent to a dental laboratory where your aligner trays will be made.
- Once you receive your clear aligners, you should wear them as much as possible (22+ hours per day).
- You’ll change your aligner trays out as directed, usually every 2-3 weeks, until your teeth move to the ideal location.
- In as little as one year, you can achieve the smile you’ve been waiting for!
Clear Aligners vs. Braces
While braces are effective at straightening crooked teeth, they come with a number of disadvantages, including:
- Being noticeable
- Being prone to breaking
- Long treatment times
- Limiting what you can eat
On the other hand, clear aligners are popular for their many benefits, such as:
- Being a clear, discreet option
- Convenience: being able to remove them as needed to eat and clean
- Short treatments times
- No lifestyle changes
How to Care for Your Teeth While Wearing Orthodontic Aligners
It’s important to practice excellent oral hygiene while undergoing any type of orthodontic treatment by:
- Brushing your teeth twice a day
- Flossing and using mouthwash daily
- Limiting your consumption of sugary foods
● Visiting the dentist twice a year for routine check-ups
Clear Aligner Treatment Cost
The cost of your clear aligner treatment will depend on your dental insurance plan. Please contact our office for more information on what your dental insurance covers.
Belle Forest Dental: The Best Place for Clear Aligners
If you’re interested in improving your smile quickly, conveniently, and discreetly, Reveal clear aligners in Nashville, TN could be for you. Call today to schedule your free consultation with the experienced team at Belle Forest Dental. We look forward to showing you how simple achieving the smile of your dreams can be!