- Dental Extractions
- Laser Dentistry
- Sleep Apnea Treatment
- Periodontal/Gum Soft Tissue Management
- Nitrous Oxide, “Laughing Gas”
- Teeth Whitening
- Porcelain Veneers
- No-Prep Veneers
- Dental Bonding
- Chipped Tooth Repair
- Full-Mouth Rehabilitation
- Clear Aligners to straighten your smile without braces
- Lip Enhancement with Dermal Fillers
- Same-Day Appointments Available
- Root Canal Therapy
- Dental Extractions
- Management of Facial or Gum Swelling
- Extreme Tooth Pain
- Loss of Missing Permanent Tooth
- Mouth, Jaw, Facial Trauma
- Broken or Missing Dental Crown or Other Dental Restoration
- Cracked Tooth
- Dental Injuries
We’re Committed to Your Comfort and Satisfaction
Enjoy personalized, high-quality dental care, along with a calm and soothing experience.
No More Dental Anxiety
Let us put you at ease
There is no need to suffer from dental anxiety. No matter the reason for your visit, we are committed to helping you relax and feel as comfortable as possible. Besides establishing a trusting relationship with you that helps us understand your fear and apprehension, we offer several amenities that help ensure a pleasant experience.
- Nitrous Oxide: Also known as “laughing gas,” nitrous oxide reduces anxiety with minimal side effects. The gas is administered through a mask that gently rests over your nose. When the mask is removed, the effects of the gas stop.
- Single Tooth Anesthesia (STA): Say goodbye to dental anesthesia that leaves you with half a numb face and the feeling of a fat lip that lasts for several hours. With STA, we can numb just one (or several) teeth and contain the anesthesia in a very specific area.
- Prescription Medications: After reviewing your medical history, our doctors will determine if you’re a candidate for prescription anti-anxiety medications.
How long will my dental work last?
Belle Forest Dental uses only the highest-quality dental materials when performing a dental restoration. It’s important to understand that several factors affect the longevity of dental restorations, including your diet, oral hygiene habits, genes, bite, and whether you clench or grind your teeth. Nevertheless, all our restorative services meet or exceed industry standards. Our practice partners with dental laboratories that are American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry certified.